Ownership of the Site, its Contents and the Services
Use of the Site
Registration and Account Security
- We will use such information for providing the Services, exercising our rights and for performing our legal obligations under these Site Terms. We may also use it to contact you, to conduct research about our customers and to track and record the manner in which you use Services, the Site Content and the Site. Contact may be made via our third-party contractors or affiliates. You acknowledge that there is certain information that we must use in order to be able to provide the Services. If, for any reason, we are not permitted to use such information, we may not be able to perform our obligations under these Site Terms. You acknowledge that, in such circumstances, you will still be obliged to pay our fees in respect of the Services.
- We will only use such information to the extent necessary for us to provide the Services, for performing our rights and obligations under these Site Terms and for performing our legal obligations hereunder. We acknowledge that such information is your proprietary and confidential data and that under no circumstances may we exploit that data for our own purposes not specifically relating to providing you the Services, save where you have consented to the contrary.
- The information which you submit and store via the Site may be stored on our computer servers, which servers may be controlled, hosted and managed by our affiliates or third-party contractors, who will be bound to these confidentiality and privacy provisions.
- We will disclose such information and other relevant information to our affiliates and third-party contractors who assist us (and our affiliates) to provide the Services and the Site, who will be bound to these confidentiality and privacy provisions.
- We may access and use non-identifying and aggregated usage information and transaction volumes in order to better understand how our customers are using the Services and the Site so we can improve the system design and, where appropriate, have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system.
- Any message, comment, data, document, file, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“User Content”) that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harmful to minors, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, in breach of an obligation of confidentiality, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or that you know or have reason to believe is incorrect, inaccurate, misleading or outdated;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or contract right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to transmit, distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations;
- User Content that constitutes spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, that contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, to further unlawful acts (e.g., phishing) or to mislead recipients as to the source of the material (e.g., spoofing);
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, identity numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all capital letters, or continuous posting of repetitive text), or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
Warranties and Undertakings
Limitation of Liability
Statutory Rights and Disclosures
- We, FleetDomain, are a private company registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa with registration number 2009/001373/07.
- Our physical address is 4th Floor, the Mall Offices, 11 Cradock Avenue, Rosebank 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa, at which address we will receive legal service of documents.
- You may contact us through this Site or via e-mail at email@example.com