Ownership of the Site, its Contents and the Services
Use of the Site
You are specifically prohibited from: (i) printing, downloading, copying, adapting or re-transmitting any or all of the Site or the Site Content otherwise than through your bona fide, personal, non-commercial use of the Site without, or in violation of, a written licence or agreement with us; (ii) using any data-mining, robots or similar data-gathering or extraction methods; (iii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or the Site Content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (iv) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any of our Services if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so; and (v) using the Site, the Site Content or the Services other than for their intended purpose. Such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications legislation and regulations.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, electronic communications, privacy, and the transmission of data exported from the Republic of South Africa, the country from which you export the data or the country in which you reside.
We make no claim or representation regarding, and accept no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or Web sites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. We provide such links (if any) to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by us of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Site, you should be aware that these Site Terms as well as our policies no longer apply. You should review the applicable terms, conditions and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
Registration and Account Security
- We will use such information for providing the Services, exercising our rights and for performing our legal obligations under these Site Terms. We may also use it to contact you, to conduct research about our customers and to track and record the manner in which you use Services, the Site Content and the Site. Contact may be made via our third-party contractors or affiliates. You acknowledge that there is certain information that we must use in order to be able to provide the Services. If, for any reason, we are not permitted to use such information, we may not be able to perform our obligations under these Site Terms. You acknowledge that, in such circumstances, you will still be obliged to pay our fees in respect of the Services.
- We will only use such information to the extent necessary for us to provide the Services, for performing our rights and obligations under these Site Terms and for performing our legal obligations hereunder. We acknowledge that such information is your proprietary and confidential data and that under no circumstances may we exploit that data for our own purposes not specifically relating to providing you the Services, save where you have consented to the contrary.
- The information which you submit and store via the Site may be stored on our computer servers, which servers may be controlled, hosted and managed by our affiliates or third-party contractors, who will be bound to these confidentiality and privacy provisions.
- We will disclose such information and other relevant information to our affiliates and third-party contractors who assist us (and our affiliates) to provide the Services and the Site, who will be bound to these confidentiality and privacy provisions.
- We may access and use non-identifying and aggregated usage information and transaction volumes in order to better understand how our customers are using the Services and the Site so we can improve the system design and, where appropriate, have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system.
Registration Data and Account Credentials
- Any message, comment, data, document, file, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“User Content”) that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harmful to minors, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, in breach of an obligation of confidentiality, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or that you know or have reason to believe is incorrect, inaccurate, misleading or outdated;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or contract right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to transmit, distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations;
- User Content that constitutes spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, that contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, to further unlawful acts (e.g., phishing) or to mislead recipients as to the source of the material (e.g., spoofing);
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, identity numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all capital letters, or continuous posting of repetitive text), or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
Further, you agree not to delete or revise any User Content posted by any third party. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Your use of Interactive Areas is at your own risk. As a provider of interactive services, we are not liable for any statements, representations or User Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Site Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we may access, use or disclose any information about you or your use of this Site, including, without limitation, any User Content to comply with the law or any legal process; protect and defend our rights or property; or to protect our safety and the safety of our employees, customers or the public.
Warranties and Undertakings
Limitation of Liability
Statutory Rights and Disclosures
- We, FleetDomain, are a private company registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa with registration number 2009/001373/07.
- Our physical address is 4th Floor, the Mall Offices, 11 Cradock Avenue, Rosebank 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa, at which address we will receive legal service of documents.
- You may contact us through this Site or via e-mail at email@example.com
Depending on whether the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (as amended) is applicable, you may be entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, any transaction for the supply of the Services within seven days from the date on which you sign up for such Services, as the case may be, in which event we will refund you in full within 30 days of such cancellation.